Dialog Design0R V1.49
History Viewer V2.20
History Viewer V2.20
Welcome to Them0R.
Them0R is able to load and save color-schemes for your PureBasic-IDE.
The first release only includes one scheme (besides the default).
But i hope, there will be some more in the future.
For installation, just doubleclick the Them0R.exe.
Tray0R is a tool which can hide almost any Window and send it into the tray.
So your Taskbar will stay free of programs, which just doing there jobs and almost doesn't need any user input.
When minimizing Tray0R, it will itself take place in the Tray.
-link to german board-
New in V1.03:
New in 1.006:
- Files will be automatically resumed.
- You now can also Drag & Drop whole Folders.
- Changed the colors a little bit
- Deactivating Autoaccept now works.
A little history:
I tried to play Virtual Pool with my brother over the internet.
As allways nothing worked (my brother uses some kind of selfmade Win2k-Router on his side, i am using a normal Router).
20ab V0.5 Beta
This is one of my famous cardgames.
All of the images used ingame are created on the fly.
Some of them doesn't look that good, maybe if i'll find the time i will finetune them.
- Up to 5 Player (Ai and/or humans through network)
- integrated chatsystem
- dedicated Server possible(not included)
- port is freely selectable
G15 Processkiller V0.2
For all owners of a Logitech G15 keyboard here comes a process killer.
I know, there are quite some out there, but i didn't were in need of not responding-messages, or cpu-usage statistics.
This thing does nothing but killing a process (mainly games were annoying me, when i've heard my pc is still responding, but i didn't see anything on the monitor).
Just unzip the archiv, to wherever you want and doubleclick the Processkiller.exe.
This tool will try to bruteforce a given MD5-hash.
There are a few settings to make the search even faster:
- Select allowed characters inside the searchstring
- run on up to 4 threads (multicpus)
- select min/max plasswordlength
- change priority
- optional saving of progress, when shutting window down
Whatever will be done with this tool is in users hand and not in the authors!.
This is a tool, no weapon!