History Viewer [Windows]
||History Viewer V2.20
(Looking for the linux version?)
History Viewer is a PB IDE-Tool, that is working like a personal version controling system.
It is also useful as a kind of backup-system, cause you can simply restore almost any older Version of a source code and it doesn't need much space.
Whenever you release a product, you should freeze the sources and sent them to the "released projects".
It works like this:
Whenever you open a sourcecode it will look in its history, if this file allready is there.
If it isn't it will create a copy of the whole file.
Whenever you close your IDE the changes to the previous version will be saved.
- - load/restore any older code-version
- - delete single versions
- - ignore single sources and/or complete folders
- - create initial history data of complete source-code-folder
- - update all historys with one click
- - add binaries to released projects
- - see differences between versions
- - automatic backups
- - create own templates
- - use sqlite (for private history) or decentralized postgresql (on a server e.g.)
- - data compressed (and incremental)
- - freeze versions, when released
- - starting new branches
- - ...
Just doubleclick the exe and find your PureBasic-Folder.
Just open History Viewer and go to ? / Check for update*
*Not possible at the time being, I first need to update my patch program.
For now, just unzip the whole archive and overwrite anything.
- - Added: You can set charset for sources without BOM
- - Added: CSS of codeview now editable
- - Added: x64 Version
- - Added: Treeview can be changed (front color, back color, font)
- - Changed: changed to unicode
- - Added: Any individual history is deletable now. (Changes will be integrated in the following history)
- - Changed: Select Archive Window now resizable
- - Changed: Added a Version ComboBox to Archive-Window
- - Fixed: When enabled "store histories directly on saving" no more backups have been created
- - Added Storing histories into db directly after saving (not recommended, but requested)
- - Changed: Position of Inputbox
- - Changed: Adding Versions in projectview will now offer a suggestion (using last version of a project and adding '#2')
- - Fixed: Inputbox didn't show, when hv looses focus (resulting in a no more usable hv)
- - Fixed Properties of binaries are now disabled (and won't crash hv anymore)
- - Added deleting of history folders
- - Changed: Splitter now resizable to x=0
- - Improved deleting/ignoring speed (but not much)
- - Added possibility to search inside code (CTRL+F)
- - Added defaultfont to templates
- - Improved History-Creation-Speed, so hv won't block your pc anymore at the end
- - Improved History Output:
When selecting a history, the complete History will be loaded into memory.
Then you can change between versions and/or templates nearly instantly
(Well o.k., huge sources will still need some time to load into the WebGadget)
- - Put History Output in an extra threat
- - Fixed Copy/Move into released projects(No one realized this??)
- - Added possibility to copy historys (for starting new branches)
- - Added quickjump Window for Procedures and Structures (CTRL + I[nfo])
- - Some more things i forgot...
- - Changed format of backup files!
The old backup files are no longer usable, you can delete them.
Now formats are the same for sqlite and postgre.This means, you can upload a postgre sql-backup into a sqlite database and vice versa.
- - Fixed a few things with the tool-installation.
- - Very first linux version ready for your pleasure.
- - Fixed a few bugs.
- - Fixed Singlequotes and backslashes.
- - Added possibility to rename files/folders
- - Added possibility to directly install into JaPBe
- - Added PostgreSQL!
Now it is possible to use a centralized Historydatabase.
(usable from anywhere)
- - Added possibility to delete the very last history
- - Added help file (not much in it, it's just the beginning)
- - Changed from JCalG1 to zip.
All of your histories have to get updated!
(This is to make the database also usable with linux and Mac)
- - Added option to delete tempfiles when closing IDE.
- - Added program parameters to allow History Viewer to be used with other programing languages
- - [...]
- - Added possibility to ignore files/folders
- - Fixed installation (sometimes it won't install in the PB IDE)
- - Added possibility to rebuild Database
(when deleting historys/binaries, the database won't get any smaller, so you can now make use of the rebuild function)
- - Some internal fixes
||Thursday 03 September 2015 - 02:00:00
0/5 : Not rated