Dialog Design0R V1.32
Here is a new tool, called Dialog Design0R.
It is a quite powerful tool to create xml dialogs for PureBasic, SpiderBasic or any other language which uses xml dialogs.
If you want to create dialogs for SpiderBasic, make sure to change the combo box on the top to "SpiderBasic".
I did a quick check via VirusTotal, and only 1 out of 56 scanners found something suspicious (there is nothing dangerous in it anyway!).
The (PureBasic) source code is also available, just click -here- (can be compiled under windows, linux and MacOS)
New in V1.32
- Seems some firewalls don't like the automatic update, this might be due to my domain suggerating it is a really EVIL site!
Anyway, I removed the auto-check and added a user-driven update-check (recognized the new icon in the top right corner?
- Added TABs to the constant output (shouldn't be needed, but has been requested)
New in V1.31
Fixed automatic switching of dialoge types when using add-ons
Added possibility to store XML also into the additional file (optional, new checkbox in constant window)
default_save_template updated, please make sure to integrate the changes into your save_template.json (or just replace it)
Fixed some typos
New in V1.30
- Added possibility to save an additional file which contains all of the names/ids/procedures (de/activate this on top of the constant window, if you can't see this window, reactivate it with F2)
Please check/change the included save_template.json file, it is responsible for the look of the output file
- Added a simple update check (once a day)
- Changed the included AddOn, it will now handle both PureBasic and SpiderBasic sources (please delete the former AddOn)
- Removed the "tool" flag from the constant window and added a minimize possibility
New in V1.29
- Fixed a few things regarding panels
- Added F2 Shortcut for showing/hiding the constant window
- A few improvements
New in V1.27:
- Fixed DD starting invisible
New in V1.26:
- The dialoge type will be stored inside the XML.
- Added some more tooltips