Here is a new tool, called Dialog Design0R.
It is a quite powerful tool to create xml dialogs for PureBasic, SpiderBasic or any other language which uses xml dialogs.
If you want to create dialogs for SpiderBasic, make sure to change the combo box on the top to “SpiderBasic”.
I did a quick check via VirusTotal, and only 2 out of 56 scanners found something suspicious (there is nothing dangerous in it anyway!).
The (PureBasic) source code is also available, just click -here- (can be compiled under windows, linux and MacOS)
New in V1.71
- Added -> Template Editor now also as binary in the packet
- Added -> First version of a help file
- Improved -> added even more Templates features
- Improved -> AddOn_SDK.pbi (in the Source packet) improved
New in V1.70
- Added -> A rough Save Template editor (only in the source package)
- Added -> Initital loading ProgressBar, because initial loading needs a little more time
- Improved -> Save Templates got a few more parameters
- Changed -> Save Template handling, they should be now placed in the SaveTemplates folder
- Changed -> Support for different save templates.
- Fixed -> Show only those Items in change container menu, which make sense
- Fixed -> Missing spaces in comments
New in V1.69
- Added -> Menus, StatusBars and ToolBars
- Added -> open recent files (with an own requester, if you don’t like that, set amount of recent files to 0 in preferences)
- Changed -> Themes optional, start with -nothemes parameter to deactivate it
- Fixed -> undo will no longer pop up all dialogs, only those which were previously shown.
- Fixed -> some more linux fixes, you should use the qt subsystem, all dialogs look horrible under gtk
- Fixed -> macOS fixes, but you have to make sure on your own, that all resources are placed in the correct folders.
New in V1.64
- Fixed -> Double Hyphons (–) in comments are not allowed in XML! All — will be changed into – –
- Changed -> Storage of extracted/collapsed state of the tree items (used the one from the PB IDE now)
New in V1.63
- Improved -> AddOn System.
- Added -> Options to toggle some of the buttons
- Changed -> Preferences layout
New in V1.61
- Added -> Margin attribute now available for those containers (I think) which are supporting it.
- Added -> Preference option, to open all Dialogs as childs of DD (instead of independent ones)
- Added -> Preference option for an alternative naming of copied elements
- Added -> Option to store the state of the tree entries (collapsed/expanded) also in the XML as a comment
- Added -> Menu Items to expand/collapse a tree entry and all of its childs quickly
- Added -> Menu Items to comment/uncomment elements, including containers and their childs.
Could help, if you want to try different designs, without the need of really removing elements.
- Added -> #PB_Canvas_Container flag to Canvas, and made it also work as a (single) container.
DD is not checking if the flag is really set, if not, you will not see any of the added gadgets.
- Added -> DD will remember the ReadOnly setting of the debug window
- Changed -> About Window (check it out!)
New in V1.60
- Fixed -> name attributes need to be unique only within a window element
- Fixed -> Preference window could be hidden on a no longer available desktop
- Added -> Multi-Copy Mode:
Use the Icon or press F3 to en- or disable the multi-copy mode.
From then on you can select single entries with the mouse (when selecting a container all childs will be selected also automatically).
When you are finished, select the entry, you want all the previously selected entries copied to with a right click, and find the Multi-Copy menu.
You can then copy or move them to the new destination.
While in Multi-Copy-Mode, you should not move any entries! Otherwise you might copy the wrong ones.
- Added -> F2 will open the constants window
- Added -> You can use \n in text elements to force a line feed.
- Added -> DD Advanced T00L (F12)
Here you can look at single paths, show the whole XML, even edit the XML and load it back into DD.
Only for advanced Users!
- Added -> custom attributes are now allowed for the dialogs element also.