Here is a new tool, called Dialog Design0R.
It is a quite powerful tool to create xml dialogs for PureBasic, SpiderBasic or any other language which uses xml dialogs.
If you want to create dialogs for SpiderBasic, make sure to change the combo box on the top to “SpiderBasic”.
I did a quick check via VirusTotal, and only 1 out of 58 scanners found something suspicious (there is nothing dangerous in it anyway!).
The (PureBasic) source code is also available, just click -here- (can be compiled under windows, linux and MacOS)
New in V1.80
- Added: DD will open a dialog which is part of the currently opened project automatically (when DD is an IDE tool)
- Changed: Option “use IDs instead of names” moved to the dialog preferences.
- Fixed: Some small problems
New in V1.79
- Fixed (or better “circumvented”): Crash, when rowspan >68
- Fixed: same temp. IDs/Names could have been created twice
- Added: Option to let DD create IDs instead of names for new Gadgets
- Added: x and y position of dialogs are stored in the xml now (unused by PB, but useful for DD or your own apps)
- Added: Option to let DD only use half of your monitor size (might be useful for those poor guys with only one monitor)
- Added: Theme creator
- Changed: Template Editor is now part of DD, please remove anything inside the SaveTemplates folder, besides all json files and the bak file. Anything else is no longer used
New in V1.72
- Added -> File Icons for the load dialog
- Improved -> loading is faster now
- Fixed -> Startup coordinates calculation
- Fixed -> possible crash
New in V1.71
- Added -> Template Editor now also as binary in the packet
- Added -> First version of a help file
- Improved -> added even more Templates features
- Improved -> AddOn_SDK.pbi (in the Source packet) improved
New in V1.70
- Added -> A rough Save Template editor (only in the source package)
- Added -> Initital loading ProgressBar, because initial loading needs a little more time
- Improved -> Save Templates got a few more parameters
- Changed -> Save Template handling, they should be now placed in the SaveTemplates folder
- Changed -> Support for different save templates.
- Fixed -> Show only those Items in change container menu, which make sense
- Fixed -> Missing spaces in comments
New in V1.69
- Added -> Menus, StatusBars and ToolBars
- Added -> open recent files (with an own requester, if you don’t like that, set amount of recent files to 0 in preferences)
- Changed -> Themes optional, start with -nothemes parameter to deactivate it
- Fixed -> undo will no longer pop up all dialogs, only those which were previously shown.
- Fixed -> some more linux fixes, you should use the qt subsystem, all dialogs look horrible under gtk
- Fixed -> macOS fixes, but you have to make sure on your own, that all resources are placed in the correct folders.
New in V1.64
- Fixed -> Double Hyphons (–) in comments are not allowed in XML! All — will be changed into – –
- Changed -> Storage of extracted/collapsed state of the tree items (used the one from the PB IDE now)
New in V1.63
- Improved -> AddOn System.
- Added -> Options to toggle some of the buttons
- Changed -> Preferences layout
New in V1.61
- Added -> Margin attribute now available for those containers (I think) which are supporting it.
- Added -> Preference option, to open all Dialogs as childs of DD (instead of independent ones)
- Added -> Preference option for an alternative naming of copied elements
- Added -> Option to store the state of the tree entries (collapsed/expanded) also in the XML as a comment
- Added -> Menu Items to expand/collapse a tree entry and all of its childs quickly
- Added -> Menu Items to comment/uncomment elements, including containers and their childs.
Could help, if you want to try different designs, without the need of really removing elements.
- Added -> #PB_Canvas_Container flag to Canvas, and made it also work as a (single) container.
DD is not checking if the flag is really set, if not, you will not see any of the added gadgets.
- Added -> DD will remember the ReadOnly setting of the debug window
- Changed -> About Window (check it out!)